How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning
Preparing for carpet cleaning?
Preparing for your carpet cleaning in santa barbara? It’s not hard and these little tips can save you a lot of extra work. Most of the time it’s a lot less than what the customer thinks they should do. They over prepare 7 out of 10 times? We know that you really want to get the best cleaning you can. This is why you go to the extremes and might “over do it” when you are preparing for carpet cleaning.
Before Carpet and Tile Care arrives at your appointment, there are countless times when so much has been prepped. Did it all need to be done? It’s horrible to let customers know this all didn’t need to be moved, so we wrote this instead.
We want you to have the best experience with the least amount of inconvenience. To accomplish this goal, we need your help in doing a little preparation for your cleaning visit…
- Vacuum your traffic areas before we arrive, if possible.
- Remove breakable items such as tabletop lamps and brick‐a‐brack during the cleaning process. Our liability insurance does not allow us to handle these items or to move furniture with breakables in place.
- Remove as many small pieces of furniture as possible, such as dining chairs, ottomans, and small tables from the areas you plan to have us clean. Your technician will be glad to help move light furniture at no extra charge, such as dining room chairs. Your cooperation helps us do a better job for you. We also would appreciate the floors to be free of personal items, toys, books, etc.
- Please let your family pets know that our technicians will not bite! We would appreciate mutual consideration! Pets need to be secured or gated away from the area to be serviced. We accept no responsibility for pets getting loose, as your door will be open (to allow for hoses) during your cleaning. We will not enter your home if no one is present and dogs are loose. Please make arrangements for your pets prior to our arrival.
- Secure floor length draperies on the windowsill or drapery rod using hangers. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning and drying, kindly perform this function prior to our arrival.]